Frequently Asked Questions:
1) I am new to the racing world and am concerned that I may not be able to complete some of the obstacles. Are all obstacles mandatory? Or, can a person go around (ex: swinging vines/climbing wall them if they can't accomplish it?
Absolutely! We encourage you to complete the obstacles but we will not push you past your comfort zone. If you feel more comfortable bypassing the obstacle you are welcome to do so as long as you continue to have fun!
2) Can we register as a team or do we have to register individually?
We ask that everyone registers individually so that we get everyone's risk and release forms that they sign during the registration process. While registering you can choose to be on a team, just make sure you pick the right team name.
3) Can I transfer my race entry to another person? If yes, how do I do that?
Absolutely! Give us a call or send us an email with the name of the individual you would like to transfer your registration to and we can get it all done for you.
4) Can team members start at different times?
Of course! The results will not be totaled until the end of the race, so your teammates can run at separate times if they choose. They can watch you and cheer you on, or race with you and help you scale the huge walls!
5) How old do I have to be to volunteer?
We require that our volunteers be over the age of 15 to help us.
6) Is there a packet pick-up before the day of the race?
No. There is not a packet pick-up before the day of the race. Everyone will need to check-in at registration before they participate.
7) Will there be a bag drop?
Yes, there will be a bag drop. It will be located near the start/finish and there will be volunteers there to make sure your belongings are secure.
8) What is the minimum age to race?
Kids as young as 8 years old (on race day) can participate.
9) Can I register the day of the race?
YES! Online registration closes August 27 at 11:59 PM but you can show up on race day to race. Times with available slots will be posted online so you will know when to show up.
10) Is Muds to Suds the same as other events out there like Tough Mudder or Warrior Dash?
Nope. Although those events are great, Muds to Suds is different. We offer spectators a chance to be part of the race by making all of the obstacles viewer friendly. You can capture photos of your friends at every obstacle. We are allowing kids 8+ to participate. We are also featuring local vendors and activities to make this day as community oriented as possible.
11) Will there be a kid’s race?
No, there won’t be no kid’s heat. We want to encourage the whole family to get out and have a fun filled day in the MUD together!!
12) If I have already signed up as an individual, can I join a team?
Yes!! Give us a call or send us an email with your name and the name of the team you would like join and we can get it all done for you.
13) Are we getting a T-shirt? And where do we pick up our t-shirts?
Yes! All participants will be getting a T-shirt! They will be available when you check-in the day of the race!