Save Save Save Save Save Save Save
NEW NAME AND NEW LOCATION FOR 2016
Like our new look?! Yes, the Muds to Suds Mud Run is now WonderMud! Same mud, same family-friendly environment, now with a new look, name and location.
We are pleased to announce that we have chosen Lydia Place as the local charity to donate the proceeds from Wondermud to. Lydia Place has been providing housing case management services to homeless households for 25 years. Lydia Place provides transitional housing, permanent supportive housing services, emergency housing, life skills programs, and case management; and works closely with many community partners to meet the diverse needs of those struggling with homelessness.
The funds raised from this year’s Wondermud will go to their Transitional Housing Program so now you can feel even better about playing in the mud; you are directly contributing to a vital organization!
Wondermud will feature: 22 dirty obstacles
including 8 mud pits that combine athletic stamina and your childhood fantasy of playing in the mud. You will need endurance to complete the course, humility to wallow in the mud and a smile to show off at the finish line!
The 2016 course is approximately 1.75 miles and will take anywhere between 30-60 minutes to complete.
New to 2016:
- This year Wondermud will take place on Saturday, August 27th at Bellingham BMX Race Track, 5022 Guide Meridian. Heats begin at 10am and will leave every 20 minutes until 4:00pm.
- There will be a bag drop service at the start/finish line for your car keys, change of clothes, cell phones, etc. Bags will be provided for all racers!
- There will NOT be an offsite packet pickup this year. Each participant will need to check-in on the morning of the event. Allow 20-30 minutes to park, check-in and get your packet. You might want to warm up/stretch as well.
|Get your costume on |
Prizes will be given for the most creative ideas. Also, bring your camera! Your family’s muddy grins might make the perfect Christmas card!
|Free massages |
After you're worn out, but freshly showered by our homemade showers, get a free 5 minute massage by Massage Envy to sooth those aching muscles.
|Families encouraged! |
We will offer several different heats to allow parents to cheer on their children and spouses to cheer on their better half.
Worried about getting muddy?
There will be showers available at the end of the race for all finishers to utilize, as well as a men's and women's changing tent. There will be a bag drop services this year, so be sure to bring a change of clothes! The finish line will also feature music and a root beer float garden. Have Questions?
Check our FAQ page
to get any other questions answered! If you still have unanswered questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|The first race will start at 10:00am with waves leaving every 20 minutes until 4:00pm. |
All racers get:
Parking on race day will be $2. The proceeds from this will benefit a local nonprofit!
- Wondermud t-shirt
- Root beer float
- Bratwurst on a bun supplied by Fred Meyer
- And most importantly, bragging rights!